We believe in a world where everyone works with joy.
This is why we started Joy to the Work. To help you…
- Shift from soul-crushing work into more soulful work
- Avoid burnout before it happens
- Alleviate burnout when you’re experiencing it
- Design your life to do more impactful work
- Connect you with others who want more fulfillment and joy at work
As a member, you will get access to:
Videos and interviews with experts across industries
Private Facebook group to connect and network with others
Guidance and advice from those who have been there
Resources and tools to make positive change in your work
Proven methods to optimize your energy and focus at work
Early registraton for virtual events and learning opportunities
Topics we cover:
- Action steps for individuals seeking more joy and meaning in work
- Workplace culture and how to navigate it
- Burnout and its sources + symptoms
- Engagement (or disengagement) at work
- Collaborating with your coworkers and leaders
- … and more!
Each of us has the ability to create more meaning, fulfillment, and joy in our work.
Join Joy to the Work and learn how.
Who We Are
Cofounder and CEO, Sprintwell
After building products and programs at Google, LinkedIn, and venture-backed startups, I burned out. Now I share everything I learn prototyping new brands and micro-businesses. I mentor at 500 Startups, Stanford d.school, and General Assembly. Joy to the Work is my way of giving back from all I’ve gained in my career – the hard lessons learned and the wins.
Cofounder and CPO, Sprintwell
Ryan Seamons built the first version of LinkedIn Learning, was director of product at Degreed (Series A – Series C), and is the co-founder of Sprintwell. Ryan has coached dozens of product managers at LinkedIn, Amazon, Google, Capital Group, Deloitte, InVision, and other leading companies. He helps teams discover insights, design prototypes, and deliver with confidence and agility.